Overview[edit | edit source]
Legendary Characters have Resilience, which allows them to survive being fatal wounded or even killed in battle.
Your non-legendary character will achieve legendary status once one of their Attributes reachs 100. Resilience will be gained if a non-legendary character achieves legendary status.
They are[edit | edit source]
- Have higher chance to survive battle because of the Resilience.
- More likely to have a rare/completely unique background.
- More likely to have a rare/completely unique personality/traits.
- More likely to be an important figure in history.
- More likely to have a unique portrait and model.
They are not[edit | edit source]
- Invincible and immortal
- Legendary status doesn't guarantee unique design, most legendary are using generic portrait and model similar to a randomly generated character. However, their face is fixed in every play through.
- Although rare, random generated fictional characters can also spawn as legendary in the game, even in early stage.
|v・d・e Total War THREE KINGDOMS gameplay mechanics|
|Characters||Ancillary・Attributes・Background・Guanxi・Prestige (Faction Rank)・Legendary・Personality・Resilience・Satisfaction (Title Rank)・Skill・Specialisation・Traits・Unique・Wu Xing|
|Campaign||Assignment・Buildings・Court (Administrator・Council・Family Tree)・Diplomacy (Coalition・Vassal)・Event (Initial Dilemma)・Factions (Leader・Heir・Prime Minister)・Mission (Challenge)・Records・Reforms・Resources・Seasons・Treasury・Undercover Network|
|Battle||Ability (Unit Ability)・Army・Dueling・Formation・Fortification・Morale・Terrain・Siege (Siege Escalation)・Unit (Hero Unit・Retinue)・Weather|