- This article is a stub. You can help the Total War Wiki by expanding it.
Shogun: Total War: Mongol Invasion was the expansion pack to Shogun: Total War. It added a Mongol Campaign as well as the Mongols as a playable faction.
- The Mongol Invasion Campaign and the Mongol Horde faction.
- Four Historical campaigns: The Battles of Kublai Khan and The Battles of Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- New historical battles.
- New units: Battlefield ninja, Kensai and the Mongol units.
- New buildings and upgrades.
- Map Maker and Campaign Editor.
- New multiplayer game modes: King of the Hill, Assassin, Siege and Capture the Honjin.
- Modifications to AI, balancing and the game interface.
|The Total War series|
|Shogun (The Mongol Invasion) • Medieval (Viking Invasion) • Rome (Barbarian Invasion • Alexander) • Spartan • Medieval II (Kingdoms) • Empire • Napoleon • Total War: Shogun 2 • Total War: Rome II • Total War: Attila • Total War: Warhammer • Total War: Arena • Total War: Warhammer II • Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia • Total War: Three Kingdoms • Total War Saga: Troy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.