Shogun: Total War: Mongol Invasion was the expansion pack to Shogun: Total War. It added a Mongol Campaign as well as the Mongols as a playable faction.
New Content[edit | edit source]
- The Mongol Invasion Campaign and the Mongol Horde faction.
- Four Historical campaigns: The Battles of Kublai Khan and The Battles of Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- New historical battles.
- New units: Battlefield ninja, Kensai and the Mongol units.
- New buildings and upgrades.
- Map Maker and Campaign Editor.
- New multiplayer game modes: King of the Hill, Assassin, Siege and Capture the Honjin.
- Modifications to AI, balancing and the game interface.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.