Total War: Warhammer III is an upcoming strategy videogame being developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. It is the sequel to Total War: Warhammer and Total War: Warhammer II, set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe created by Games Workshop.
The Total War: Warhammer series has a dedicated wiki: Total War: Warhammer Wiki.
Total War: Warhammer III will bring the Total War: Warhammer trilogy to an exciting conclusion. The four Dark Gods of Chaos, Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Nurgle send their daemonic hordes forth, seeking to bring the apocalypse. Standing in their way are the stalwart warriors of Kislev from the icy north, and the empire of Grand Cathay in the far east.
- The game will feature it's own standalone grand campaign
- Additionally there will be a large combined campaign available for players who own all 3 games in the trilogy (likely coming after launch)
- New areas: the Far East, the Realm of Chaos
- New multiplayer improvements and new domination battle mode
- In multiplayer, players will be able to use any race/faction/unit they own from the entire trilogy
- Siege battle improvements, new minor settlement battles and new survival battles
- New races to play
Connectivity with other games
Players who own all three Total War: Warhammer games on either Steam or Epic Games Store will be able to combine all the playable content they own from the series (including any DLCs) in multiplayer, as well as in a large combined campaign, for one unified experience.
- Kislev - a cold northern Kingdom based on 1600s Russia and Poland. They worship the bear-god Ursun, and use ice magic.
- Grand Cathay - a great empire of the far east based on Imperial China
- Khorne - the Chaos God of anger and bloodshed, his forces are consumed with mindless rage and prefer to fight in melee
- Slaanesh - the Chaos God of excess and pleasure, his forces are swift, androgynous and darkly beautiful
- Nurgle - the Chaos God of despair and disease, his forces are bloated, rotting, but jovial and impervious to pain
- Tzeentch - the Chaos God of ambition, lies and magic, his forces have strange otherworldly forms and use arcane powers
The Total War series
|Shogun (The Mongol Invasion) • Medieval (Viking Invasion) • Rome (Barbarian Invasion • Alexander • Remastered) • Spartan • Medieval II (Kingdoms) • Empire • Napoleon • Total War: Shogun 2 (Fall of the Samurai)• Total War: Rome II • Total War: Attila • Total War: Warhammer • Total War: Arena • Total War: Warhammer II • Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia • Total War: Three Kingdoms • Total War Saga: Troy • Total War: Warhammer III|